Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thoughts

I'm fleshing out what I want to put on this blog.  One of my intentions for the year is to become a little more organized (in some ways I'm crazy-organized, and in others I'm abysmally not so much), and this blog will also be sort of my cork board of thoughts and ideas.  I'll post them in case anyone finds them useful - recipes, homeschool links, websites and food resources, etc.  I'm not trying to make this another "mom" blog that offers incredible advice or anything - this will just be my go-to when I need to write something down that I want to think about; a place to organize my thoughts.

I'm starting to think about setting up a homeschooling environment in our home.  There is SO much info on that that I'm not entirely certain where to start, but Levi's coming up on preschool age sooner rather than later so I want to have my ducks in a row.  If anyone who happens to read this has great resources that they have found incredibly useful, let me know!!  On the left I've started a list of pages I want to read and from which I want to gather ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! We use Sonlight...it is perfect for me in many ways; it is literature-based and we are a family of readers, it is uber-comprehensive, so we can pick and choose and still get in a great year of learning and it is very organized...I really do nothing except open my teacher's guide every morning....totally goof proof and perfect for a kinda lazy homescholing mama like me. Also provides many extras for us to "just follow our noses" I love it!

    ReplyDelete