Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 29, 2013

Well we have ample evidence that Levi's millions will not be made as an undercover anything.  But modeling....oh yes.  Who knew.


Love the camera...

 
   
 ...yeah bay-bay


Work it!!! 

I was doing something in the kitchen this morning and Levi was down in the basement (okay, stop being jealous of our basement, I know it's awesome) - he just loves to fiddle around down there.  I shouted, "Hey baby, whatcha doin' down there?" and ran down to see him in Matt's lawn-mowing shoes playing with his lawn mower.  Every time I ask him to look at the camera and say cheese he looks everywhere BUT at me and says cheese.  And he starts jabbering a mile a minute and gesturing all over the place (my child), and...well...these are the pictures I end up with.  HAHA!!



Making "beef stew" with decorative squash while I heat up leftovers


And Luke after his highly-demanded warm bath. :)


Bad lighting in this area, it's either freak-attack flash or super-dark.  But he's still cute in this one.





No comments:

Post a Comment