Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 24, 2013

Ya know, life in our house is just not terribly riveting, but I love our days.  We do housework, we play trucks, we listen to music, we eat snacks, there's just a nice rhythm.  Poor Levi would love to play outside but I just can't take a baby out when it's in the single digits and teens. 

 
 "Mama play trucks?"  It's so hard to turn him down.

Levi's been declaring that he "loves" things a lot lately.  It's usually related to food (he's his mother's child).  He asks for oatmeal (Sarah, he was so excited to eat his oatmeal leftovers today) - then says, "I LOVE oatmeal."  Then it's "I LOVE banana bread."  "I LOVE avocado." Today also he asked to hold Luke and he said, "I LOVE Luke." :)  He doesn't typically say that he loves people, so that was sweet.




A couple of nursing students are going to be coming every other week or so for the next couple of months to observe us as a family for their Family Nursing class.  They came this afternoon for the initial assessment and Luke screeched for about half the time.  Ear-piercing screeching. Because I was not paying all of my attention to him. He's SO sweet, and SO peaceful and SO charming...until things aren't exactly how he wants it.  Matt jokes that if you want to know what it's like to be married to him, spend some time with Luke.  I'll remain silent on that. ;)


@Mary Wolters - This outfit is Josiah's.  I knew it wasn't one that I had bought but could NOT figure out where it was from, and I absolutely love it.  Today I finally looked at the tag and saw that I had written "JW" on it.  Can you believe your little boy was ever that small???

1 comment:

  1. Wow I miss that age, that is crazy!! I was just doing my yearly scrapbook and saying wow Josiah looks so little even a few months ago in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete