Monday, January 7, 2013

January 7, 2013





It was too nice of a day not to do it, so I bundled up the littles and we all went outside to play this morning. It wasn't all THAT cold, but I didn't want to freeze my bip standing around in holey jeans (my ONE PAIR without holes was in the wash), so if Mama wears snow pants, all y'all wear snow pants.  I pulled Levi around the block in his wagon, huffin' and puffin' in my snow pants with a sound asleep bundled-up baby strapped to me.  It was actually really nice to get out.



                                           

This is what I think of this bundle-up-for-winter-when-there's-like-no-snow nonsense
(I know it's dorky to have my sunglasses on the outside but my hat fits snug enough that it's too tight with them inside.  I'm clearly not looking to impress anyway.)


ANNNNNND my cute, fat little baby helping me fold laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment