Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 30, 2013


Just me and my littlest buddy.  He's starting to push himself up more and pivot around on the floor so he can watch Levi better.  Poor baby so BADLY wants to be a big boy.

I was supposed to go to Bible study today but the van's battery was dead. :(  After nearly bursting into tears because I SO look forward to Wednesday mornings, I instead enjoyed a morning hanging out with Nana Sarah and the boys. It was nice to have a partner in crime and someone to talk to.

Levi disappears after dinner these days and shuts himself in our room to lie on the bed.  He loves to talk about how big and "warm and cozy" our bed is (and @Mary Wolters - he was regaling me today about how "cool" Josiah's bed is because "he can just climb in"), and will literally just lie in there in the dark by himself until one of us goes up there to tell him we miss him.  He's also getting to the "Mama!! Mama! Watch!!" stage where he wants me to stop and watch everything he's doing. I think I'll be hearing a LOT of that for the next several years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment