Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 12, 2013

Luke James is five months old today!!!  We are trying to savor his baby-ness while being so excited to see the little boy he's already becoming.







He can barely sit up for a few seconds by himself before he totally face-plants.





A friend messaged me the other night after I posted about the play dough flop and suggested a "sensory bin" with lentils for his trucks.  Genius!!  I only had about one bag of lentils to use, so I couldn't make a very big one, but it still occupied him for quite a while this morning. Thank you, Sara Weiderman!!





Well, Levi's recitation of "rubber baby buggy bumpers" has segued into "Mama peek up peas?" (Mama pick up please?) and "Mama go in? Mama go in?" so I guess nap time is officially over.














No comments:

Post a Comment