Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 10, 2013

So I thought I was really something else today.  I made Levi homemade play dough.  I got him all revved up to play with this cool new 'thing,' got out his animal cookie cutters and block shapes...thinking, how cool of me, what a great mom I am, making homemade play dough on a cold and rainy winter day.

Here's what Levi thought of it:

 

 Oh well.

Anyway, not a bad weekend - I was on call yesterday and I was told to be ready because I was pretty close to being needed.  Matt was on his way out the door at 6am because an issue came up at work and he needed to go in to resolve it.  Well, as he was stepping out the door he got a text alert saying the issue was resolved, and as it turns out I was never called in, so what could have been a pretty bummer Saturday actually turned out very nice.  I took an hour to run errands, played with Levi in the snow, and both boys went to bed at 7:30. I probably don't even need to explain how nice that was!

Book time before bed.  Levi positioned Fire Engine so he could see the pictures too.



 Levi reading to "Lukey Kabukey"



 Honestly, Luke's cheeks just make us laugh.  Levi's just were not that big so that cheekage kind of takes us aback.

Luke hangin' on the couch happily screeching.

No comments:

Post a Comment