Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 10, 2013

Picture dump again!!!  I'm really hoping that one of these dumps will catch me up and then I'll be back to posting at least a few times a week. :/

Sweet Luke.  He's in such a better mood these days.  He's trying new foods, and I've found that he has an easier time if I just hand him a big of hunk of something vs. chopping it up in little pieces.  Oh hey, he started clapping yesterday!!! I started clapping for him about something, and suddenly he had a look on his face like something clicked in his brain, and he lit up and started clapping himself!  So cute hearing those chubby little hands pat-pat together.  Now he starts clapping along with Levi, or will clap with "If You're Happy and You Know It."  Very, very cute.



After nap snack time.


We went up to Manistee for a day and then over to our family's cottage for the weekend of the Fourth.  Levi LOVES my dad's Jeep and that's all he wanted to play with.  So Dad ended up driving it to the back yard so Levi could play in it.  That and the riding lawn mower.  Who needs a swing set??  We did go to a playground close to the beach too for a little bit.



Chilling at the pond at the cottage. :)  Until doggus interruptus. ;)


Oh my goodness!! Isn't he cute?


Our neighbors had some sewer issues and their driveway had to be torn up.  Levi has been waiting with bated breath for the cement truck to come and pour the new driveway.  Today was the day.  He was thrilled, thrilled, thrilled.  Luke was equally horrified and became a cling-on.

 

Back yard fun today.  It looks like Levi is driving off into the jungle.


Can you find the little boy?


I had to add a couple teepee trellises for my overachieving vining plants.  They already have been overcome and you can hardly see them. :/


I picked several zucchini this week and sauteed some for dinner tonight, and saved a few to make zucchini bread if I have time in the next couple of days.  There were a few beans that Levi and I ate. :)  My cucumbers are finally starting to kick in, and from the looks of it we'll have squash a-go-go.  And roughly a thousand cherry tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment