Friday, April 26, 2013

April 26, 2013

You've heard me talk about Josiah before....have I mentioned he's Luke and Levi's other bruvver??  We had an impromptu visit from him this morning while Aunt Mary ran an errand that would have been a tad difficult with a little boy along.  These boys blessed my socks off.  Levi was absolutely tickled to see him.

First, though, Levi helped me with some morning chores while Luke napped.  He wiped the windows (and sprayed vinegar all over the rest of the house) and handed me dishes from the dishwasher to put away. 



As soon as Josiah came we put our jackets on and went for a walk - the big boys in the stroller, and Luke in the Ergo.  I figure that between the boys and the weight of the stroller I was pushing roughly 75lbs, while wearing a 17 or 18lb baby.  I don't mean to brag...but....I didn't die when I pushed them up a hill. Heh.

Levi put his arm around Josiah and said, "We're buds."

 


Then they played their buns off in the back yard.  Did a lot of projects together with dirt, sand, cinder blocks, and wagons. :)




Came in and played in the basement and then ate lunch.  The boys fought over who got to pick up Luke's cup every time he threw it.  Luke LOVED sitting between the two of them - he screeched and "talked" the whole time. :)


Luke was my breakfast buddy this morning.  He had another good solid night of sleep.  That makes us very happy!!!























1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Glad to see it looks like it might be warming up a bit for you? PTL for fresh air!

    ReplyDelete