Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013

Never mind the fact that it snowed yesterday, this afternoon it was warm enough to not only run outside with jackets on - it was warm enough to take them off once we were out there!!  It was an afternoon I've dreamed of for a long time: just hanging out with our hands in the dirt.  Levi and I added compost to our current bed and turned over the soil.  We greeted the earthworms.  Luke hung out on a blanket and watched; I fed him and he played while Levi went about his "projects."








   I plopped Luke in the sand box, and he didn't seem to mind.  Kind of picked at the sand and watched Levi play.



Levi tried some sales pitch to get me to extract Matt's lawn mower from the garage, but was happy enough when I brought his own lawn mower up from the basement (it's really loud, so it's a basement toy) :).  


 Even Molly had a good time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment