Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 16, 2013

So.  I read like three Bibles to Levi at breakfast (Luke's usually still asleep).  Only because he has one little kid Bible with the googly-eyed characters that is super-easy to understand and he likes the pictures, and then a much more theologically sound children's Bible that he also likes me to read, and then I try to read a chapter of Proverbs out of my Bible if he'll stand for it.

I pray with him and Luke.

I pray FOR him and Luke.

I try to incorporate scripture into any teaching moment of the day.

We listen to fun Christian kids music and memory verses set to songs.

And at the end of the day - what does he repeat over and over and over and over and over again??.......

(Running up to my closet and sticking his head in it)

"Where. Are. My. JEANS?!?!?" (that's me yelling in exasperation to no one in particular because I can't find my *one* pair of non-holey jeans AGAIN)

-AND-

"GROSS, Molly." (that's me getting exasperated again, and I really don't even want to explain why.  But Levi thought it was terribly hilarious)

Over. And over. And over.


No comments:

Post a Comment