Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 12, 2013


Lukey Kabukie is six months old today.  He's a raspberry-blowing, crib-thumping, why-bother-rolling-when-I-can-pivot-around-the-room-on-my-back kind of baby.  He adores his brother, looks at his daddy with stars in his eyes, but I have to dance and sing like a vaudeville comedian to get the slightest of smiles. ;)  Looking back at pictures and videos of Levi, Luke is much more relaxed in his demeanor overall, he likes to watch and observe, though he can be very particular about how he wants things to go.  If I'm sitting next to him and even turn my face in the other direction, he hoots a warning at me to let me know he's displeased.  After all.....he is the king.




 

 

He loves to laugh. He loves to grab your arm when you change his diaper, and he laughs like he's playing a hysterical joke on you.  He's trying so hard to "talk" and he's trying SO HARD to push himself up on his hands and knees (he's still a ways from it).  He sits up decently but still rolls off to the side or face-plants pretty quickly.  He's starting to become very interested in Levi's toys, and Levi's not too keen on that.  The warm and fuzzy relationship that these two have had all along loses its luster in moments when Luke wants to grab at Levi's books or blinky toys.

We love you, Luke James!!

No comments:

Post a Comment