Thursday, March 14, 2013

March 14, 2013

Stroller ahoy!!!  We finally broke down and bought a double stroller....and I took great pains to make it as un-land-barge-like as possible.  I admired a friend's Graco double umbrella stroller a few weeks ago and decided that it would be a good fit.  I am pleased.  It takes up only a little more space width-wise than our honker jogger, is very sturdy, folds easily and takes up very little real estate when folded.  This was Luke's first walk ever without being tightly strapped to me.  He didn't make a peep the entire time...I think he was in awe that there is more to the world than the zipper and  collar on my winter coat.

 

They look like two little old men in a side-by-side wheelchair with their lap blankets!!!  I love Luke's shades and sock-mittens.

A couple of little goofs at lunch time.

 

 Luke's cuteness just slays us! 










No comments:

Post a Comment