Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 4, 2013

I wanted to post this a week ago but you know how that goes.  I need to catch up on posting but will just do this one for the moment!!  Josiah came over to play last week.  It was little boy critical mass in our house (which is easily reached because our house is little)!!

They painted hand turkeys - Josiah loves to paint and Levi likes to follow what Josiah's doing, so this was a hit.

Anyone wanna volunteer to scrape the rest of the paint off the wall and repaint it for us?? ;)





Then I left them to play in the basement for a bit (if I leave the door and the laundry chute door open I can hear what's going on!).  They were building a "house" with just about everything in the basement, and it was fun to listen to them work on something and problem solve together.  Once or twice Josiah came up to tell me that Levi wasn't being kind, and a few seconds later Levi would come up and say, "Um, Josiah, I'm sorry I got mad at you."  So funny to hear their exchanges.

They were very proud of their house.  They did a great job helping me clean it all up too!



Seriously I think this is the best picture ever taken of them together.  They are both smiling genuine smiles (it's hard to get Levi to give a genuine smile with a camera).

I pulled out the Christmas decorations and let the boys "decorate."  Josiah went right to work, and might I say that he has quite the gift.  Observe:




Enh?


Lunch time at the little boy table. :)


What you can't see is that Josiah has construction goggles on too with that fire chief jacket.  It was a very fetching look.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for always loving on Josiah, you did have quite the amount of stuff they had gotten out!!! :) Thank you what memories they will have of growing up together. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete