Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21, 2013


Sorry, a bit of a photo dump here.  I'll be brief with each one.

Our gardens.  Are slightly out of control.  I have done nothing but water them.  It's kind of scary.


Luke mowed the lawn with Matt and fell asleep. :)
 

 I almost hate to broadcast this because I'm selfish and want all the chicken for myself.  But Kapenga is up and running again, and Levi can't stop talking about going to the chicken farm and playing on the tractor (even though he didn't actually play ON the tractor).


The other night after dinner I made strawberry banana "ice cream" (frozen strawberries and bananas, a little bit of coconut milk and a little bit of vanilla in the food processor) and we ate it on the front porch.  Very fun.  Unfortunately, Matt had to work in the evening so it wasn't as fun as it could have been if he were there. :(
 

Hilarious moment: Luke was standing on the front step holding onto me.  Levi said, "I'm going to teach Luke how to walk."  He stands up.  "First, you get up.  Then you go like this." He walks down our front walk and turns around. "Then you go back."  He returns to the steps.  It was just that easy.  Surprisingly, Luke didn't catch on.
 

Levi finally painted.  He's painted at Josiah's before, but never wanted to paint for me at home.  He finally agreed to paint a (very late) Father's Day picture for Matt.
 

Josiah came today!  We walked to the park (clarification: Josiah and Levi ran the whole way).
 





If only my pictures could capture their giggles.
 


Levi: "I don't like this. I don't like this."
 

Me: "Levi, look at me thru the hole! No, thru the hole!!  Josiah, look at me!  Levi, come back!  Look at me thru the hole! Josiahhhhh - smile!! Levi! Ugh, never mind." *click*
 

Bruvvers.
 




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling me the Kapenga secret. I gave up stopping there like 6 months ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the fun pictures. :) They had a blast, love the look at me through the whole picture so true!!!

    ReplyDelete